|Latino Weekly Review is a bicultural/bilingual publication focused on the Arts, Culture, Entertainment, Politics and Consumer Product Reviews. For general information write to email@example.com or call Armando Mar Gutierrez at (664) 864-1678..
The publisher Dr. Juan Rodriguez Flores explains why he decided to launch LWR, “the decision to start this publication dealt with the question: isn’t there enough entertainment and cultural magazines and tabloids in the Los Angeles area to afford yet another one? The answer was obvious, yes there are plenty, but not a single one offering bicultural readers, with a perspective of what goes on in the arts, culture, and on entertainment that reflected their point of view.”
With the slogan “El Reflejo de Nuestra Cultura,” LWR began its circulation on March 2003. The strategy set forth by MexAmerica Productions was to initially distribute three monthly issues, to obtain the feedback from readers and potential advertisers. On July 2003, LWR continued with a bi-weekly schedule and by December 2003-January 2004 there are plans to offer it on a weekly basis
With circulation of eighty thousand, verification in process, LWR is distributed in Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Pasadena and Los Angeles.
On July 2003 LWR launched its electronic version.
Contact our Team here. Bienvenidos. Contactenos aqui.
- Moonlight outshines La La Land in dramatic Hollywood styled ending
- Sound mixing nomination for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi rescinded
- Denzel Washington talks about acting, and been a director-actor in the screen adaptation of August Wilson’s play ‘Fences’
- Retratos humanos de Anton Corbijn
- Fantastic Beasts still in beast mode – surpasses $800M worldwide.
- Five Presidential Farewell Addresses
- Theater movies will always be a communal experience for Martin Scorsese
- Nothing But the Beat
- Hollywood meets China in the images and story of action adventure epic movie “The Great Wall”
- La La Land and Arrival lead Critic Choice Awards nominations