|Latino Weekly Review is a bicultural/bilingual publication focused on the Arts, Culture, Entertainment, Politics and Consumer Product Reviews. For general information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Armando Mar Gutierrez at (664) 864-1678..
The publisher Dr. Juan Rodriguez Flores explains why he decided to launch LWR, “the decision to start this publication dealt with the question: isn’t there enough entertainment and cultural magazines and tabloids in the Los Angeles area to afford yet another one? The answer was obvious, yes there are plenty, but not a single one offering bicultural readers, with a perspective of what goes on in the arts, culture, and on entertainment that reflected their point of view.”
With the slogan “El Reflejo de Nuestra Cultura,” LWR began its circulation on March 2003. The strategy set forth by MexAmerica Productions was to initially distribute three monthly issues, to obtain the feedback from readers and potential advertisers. On July 2003, LWR continued with a bi-weekly schedule and by December 2003-January 2004 there are plans to offer it on a weekly basis
With circulation of eighty thousand, verification in process, LWR is distributed in Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Pasadena and Los Angeles.
On July 2003 LWR launched its electronic version.
Contact our Team here. Bienvenidos. Contactenos aqui.
- Rinde homenaje el Centro Cultural Tijuana al escritor Federico Campbell
- La narrativa emocional de una pintora fascinante: Linda Adair
- The new short film by Ridley Scott: The Journey
- Jodie Foster: I always feel like I was blessed with a strength of character that keeps me intact
- Beyoncé: the life in my own words
- The Big Heat, dirigida por Fritz Lang, uno de los films noirs mas perfectos de la historia
- Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘ROMA’ Set As New York Film Festival Centerpiece
- Burning Secret: the Lost Stanley Kubrick Screenplay is Found After 60 Years
- 5 Marvel Characters Who Really Stepped Up During Avengers: Infinity War
- El surrealismo y la libertad como formas de vida: Leonora Carrington